Mark grew up in a firehouse watching his Dad save lives. It’s why he ran for the state House of Representatives in 2016.
“Service to community is in my blood. It’s what drives me to better our schools and economy, and get our state back on track.”
Mark’s roots run deep in our community — all the way back to being named Homecoming King as a football player for the Sapulpa High Chieftains.
A lifelong Creek County resident, Mark has a heart for service:
- Past chair, Creek County CASA
- Past chair, Youth Services of Creek County
- Past vice chair, Sapulpa Metro Area Planning Commission
- Past chair, A Better Sapulpa committee
- Member, Pride in Sapulpa committee
- Past chair, Friends of Scouting, Boy Scouts of America
- Sapulpa Public Schools Key Communicators
- Former member, Creek County Republican Party state committee
Mark married Pam in 2019. The happy couple are raising their eleven-year old son, Asher, and are expecting a newborn.
Community Leader – Civil Servant – Republican