Protesting is an important way to exercise your right to free speech and to make your voice heard on issues of importance to you. However, it can also be intimidating, and so we encourage you to familiarize yourself with your rights before you and your loved ones go out to protest with community members.
- Agencies Prepare as Afghan Refugees Start Arriving in Oklahoma
- First Afghan Refugees Have Arrived in Oklahoma, Catholic Charities of OKC Says
- Council on American-Islamic Relations in Oklahoma preparing for Afghan refugees
- First Afghan Refugee Family Arrives in Oklahoma
- CAIR-OK Welcomes Arrival of First Afghan Refugees to Oklahoma
ACLU of Oklahoma Adam Soltani Annual Banquet Anti Shariah Laws Black Lives Matter Building Bridges Challenging Extremism Challenging Hate Civil Rights Community Service Discrimination Get Out the Vote Government Affairs Hate Crimes HateFreeOKC Hate Rhetoric Hijab Interfaith Interns Islamic Centers Islamophobia Know Your Rights Lani Habrock Law Enforcement Legal Interns Muslim Ban Muslim Day at the Capitol Muslim Veterans MYLS National No-Fly List Oklahoma Legislature Oklahoma Muslims Care Politics Prayer Vigil Promoting Peace Ramadan Refugee Crisis Refugees Religious Freedom Tulsa Muslims Understanding Islam Veronica Laizure Women in Islam Youth Leadership