At its core, advocacy is the act of standing up for what you or others believe in. It is an action. Advocacy is a process of gaining support for a cause or proposal and can cover many areas. There are many aspects and levels to advocacy and this guide seeks to outline them for you.
- Balancing Privacy and Security: The Reality of ALPR Use in Metropolitan Oklahoma
- Guest Column: Oklahoma’s Muslim community persisting despite Islamophobia
- CAIR-OK Highlights Growth of Muslim Community, Ongoing Islamophobia in New Guide
- College of Arts and Sciences welcomes Afghan refugees
- Why does #MyMuslimVote Matter?
2022 Legislative Session 2023 Legislative Session ACLU of Oklahoma Adam Soltani Afghan Refugees Annual Banquet Anti Shariah Laws Black Lives Matter Building Bridges Challenging Extremism Challenging Hate Civil Rights Discrimination Elections2022 Get Out the Vote Government Affairs Hate Crimes Hate Rhetoric Hijab Interfaith Interns Islamic Centers Islamophobia Know Your Rights Lani Habrock Law Enforcement Muslim Ban Muslim Day at the Capitol MYLS National No-Fly List Oklahoma Legislature Oklahoma Muslims Care Oklahoma Standard Politics Prayer Vigil Promoting Peace Ramadan Refugee Crisis Refugees Religious Freedom Tulsa Muslims Understanding Islam Veronica Laizure Youth Leadership