CAIR Oklahoma periodically organizes ‘Know Your Rights’ workshops in various mosques, colleges, Islamic centers etc. in Oklahoma City, Tulsa, and surrounding areas. We aim to reach every Muslim in Oklahoma and ensure they are informed of their rights as an Oklahoman and United States citizen and/or resident. We will tell you how to protect your civil liberties when traveling, in the workplace, when giving charity, and how to deal with law enforcement issues. We are pleased and excited to announce a new format coming soon to convey our Know Your Rights Workshops to incorporate and reach more audiences.
- Back to School Resource for Parents, Students, and Educators
- Oklahoma Muslim to Mark End of Religious Pilgrimage with Communal Prayers, Celebrations
- Lani Habrock: Why ‘Go back home!” Hurts
- CAIR-OK Condemns Hate Vandalism Targeting Islamic Art Ad
- Officials Condemn Apparent Hate Vandalism Targeting Philbrook Billboard Advertising Islamic Art exhibition
ACLU of Oklahoma Adam Soltani Annual Banquet Anti Shariah Laws Black Lives Matter Building Bridges Challenging Extremism Challenging Hate Civil Rights Community Service Discrimination FBI Get Out the Vote Government Affairs Hate Crimes HateFreeOKC Hate Rhetoric Hijab Interfaith Interns Islamic Centers Islamophobia Know Your Rights Law Enforcement Legal Interns Muslim Ban Muslim Day at the Capitol Muslim Veterans MYLS National No-Fly List Oklahoma Legislature Oklahoma Muslims Care Politics Prayer Vigil Promoting Peace Ramadan Refugee Crisis Religious Freedom Standing for Justice Tulsa Muslims Understanding Islam Veronica Laizure Women in Islam Youth Leadership