CAIR Oklahoma periodically organizes ‘Know Your Rights’ workshops in various mosques, colleges, Islamic centers etc. in Oklahoma City, Tulsa, and surrounding areas. We aim to reach every Muslim in Oklahoma and ensure they are informed of their rights as an Oklahoman and United States citizen and/or resident. We will tell you how to protect your civil liberties when traveling, in the workplace, when giving charity, and how to deal with law enforcement issues. We are pleased and excited to announce a new format coming soon to convey our Know Your Rights Workshops to incorporate and reach more audiences.
- CAIR-OK to Host 3rd Annual ‘Oklahoma Muslim Day at the Capitol’
- OU Female Muslim Students Address Incorrect Perceptions Surrounding Hijab, Expressions of Their Religion
- Moments in the Movement: Reflections on the Women’s March on Oklahoma
- Educator’s Guide to Islam a Step in the Right Direction
- Imam Imad Enchassi Talks About Islamic Misconceptions