CAIR Oklahoma periodically organizes ‘Know Your Rights’ workshops in various mosques, colleges, Islamic centers etc. in Oklahoma City, Tulsa, and surrounding areas. We aim to reach every Muslim in Oklahoma and ensure they are informed of their rights as an Oklahoman and United States citizen and/or resident. We will tell you how to protect your civil liberties when traveling, in the workplace, when giving charity, and how to deal with law enforcement issues. We are pleased and excited to announce a new format coming soon to convey our Know Your Rights Workshops to incorporate and reach more audiences.
- ‘Animosity, a lot of fear’ About Islam Preclude Understanding World’s Second-largest Religion, Interfaith Speaker Says
- A Baker’s Dozen for a Better World: At State Capitol Ceremony, Thirteen Honored for Work on Behalf of Human Rights
- CAIR Oklahoma Civil Rights Director to Receive Human Rights Award
- The Impact of Yesterday’s Supreme Court Muslim Ban Decision
- CAIR-OK Releases Healthcare Provider’s Guide to Islam in Response to Rise in Islamophobia
#TheMuslimNextDoor ACLU of Oklahoma Adam Soltani Annual Banquet Anti Shariah Laws Black Lives Matter Building Bridges Challenging Extremism Challenging Hate Civil Rights Community Service Discrimination FBI Get Out the Vote Government Affairs Hate Crimes HateFreeOKC Hate Rhetoric Hijab Interfaith Interns Islamic Centers Islamophobia Know Your Rights Law Enforcement Legal Interns Muslim Ban Muslim Day at the Capitol Muslim Veterans MYLS National No-Fly List Oklahoma Muslims Care Politics Prayer Vigil Promoting Peace Ramadan Refugee Crisis Religious Freedom Standing for Justice Tulsa Muslims Understanding Islam Veronica Laizure Women in Islam Youth Leadership