CAIR Oklahoma periodically organizes ‘Know Your Rights’ workshops in various mosques, colleges, Islamic centers etc. in Oklahoma City, Tulsa, and surrounding areas. We aim to reach every Muslim in Oklahoma and ensure they are informed of their rights as an Oklahoman and United States citizen and/or resident. We will tell you how to protect your civil liberties when traveling, in the workplace, when giving charity, and how to deal with law enforcement issues. We are pleased and excited to announce a new format coming soon to convey our Know Your Rights Workshops to incorporate and reach more audiences.
- Okla. Muslims Welcome Ramadan with Community Service and Outreach
- CAIR-OK Stands with #BlackLivesMatter Oklahoma in Reaction to Shelby Verdict
- CAIR Oklahoma Announces Release of 2017 CAIR Civil Rights Report
- Campaign Addresses Misunderstandings About Muslims in Oklahoma
- Opposition Efforts Regroup in Era of Trump