CAIR Oklahoma periodically organizes ‘Know Your Rights’ workshops in various mosques, colleges, Islamic centers etc. in Oklahoma City, Tulsa, and surrounding areas. We aim to reach every Muslim in Oklahoma and ensure they are informed of their rights as an Oklahoman and United States citizen and/or resident. We will tell you how to protect your civil liberties when traveling, in the workplace, when giving charity, and how to deal with law enforcement issues. We are pleased and excited to announce a new format coming soon to convey our Know Your Rights Workshops to incorporate and reach more audiences.
- CAIR Report Shows 2017 on Track to Becoming One of Worst Years Ever for Anti-Muslim Hate Crimes
- A New Campaign Confronts Islamophobia by Introducing Oklahoma Muslims to Their Neighbors
- The #MuslimBan goes into effect in two days. Here’s what you need to know.
- Victim of a Hate Crime? Now There’s an App for That
- Getting to Know Your Muslim Neighbors