Across faith communities, religious practices have many similarities, although the details of time and procedure may differ from one religion to another. The information contained in this booklet is designed to assist teachers, principals, administrators and other educators in formulating and implementing policies and programs that will help to create a culturally sensitive and supportive academic environment. It will also serve as a guide for the accommodation of religiously- mandated practices of Muslim students and their families. The information in this guide outlines general Islamic beliefs and practices.
- CAIR Report Shows 2017 on Track to Becoming One of Worst Years Ever for Anti-Muslim Hate Crimes
- A New Campaign Confronts Islamophobia by Introducing Oklahoma Muslims to Their Neighbors
- The #MuslimBan goes into effect in two days. Here’s what you need to know.
- Victim of a Hate Crime? Now There’s an App for That
- Getting to Know Your Muslim Neighbors