Across faith communities, religious practices have many similarities, although the details of time and procedure may differ from one religion to another. The information contained in this booklet is designed to assist teachers, principals, administrators and other educators in formulating and implementing policies and programs that will help to create a culturally sensitive and supportive academic environment. It will also serve as a guide for the accommodation of religiously- mandated practices of Muslim students and their families. The information in this guide outlines general Islamic beliefs and practices.
- CAIR-OK to Host 3rd Annual ‘Oklahoma Muslim Day at the Capitol’
- OU Female Muslim Students Address Incorrect Perceptions Surrounding Hijab, Expressions of Their Religion
- Moments in the Movement: Reflections on the Women’s March on Oklahoma
- Educator’s Guide to Islam a Step in the Right Direction
- Imam Imad Enchassi Talks About Islamic Misconceptions