Across faith communities, religious practices have many similarities, although the details of time and procedure may differ from one religion to another. The information contained in this booklet is designed to assist teachers, principals, administrators and other educators in formulating and implementing policies and programs that will help to create a culturally sensitive and supportive academic environment. It will also serve as a guide for the accommodation of religiously- mandated practices of Muslim students and their families. The information in this guide outlines general Islamic beliefs and practices.
- Okla. Muslims Welcome Ramadan with Community Service and Outreach
- CAIR-OK Stands with #BlackLivesMatter Oklahoma in Reaction to Shelby Verdict
- CAIR Oklahoma Announces Release of 2017 CAIR Civil Rights Report
- Campaign Addresses Misunderstandings About Muslims in Oklahoma
- Opposition Efforts Regroup in Era of Trump