Tania Farzeen Mian currently serves as the lead elementary teacher at Mercy School Institute in Edmond, Oklahoma. She grew up in Toronto, Canada where she studied Medical Anthropology at the University of Toronto. After taking an interest in the education field she went on to earn her bachelors degree in early childhood education and a masters degree in Elementary Education from Liberty University in Virginia. Tania has been a resident of Oklahoma for the past 12 years and resides with her husband in south Oklahoma City.
- Oklahoma Interfaith Groups Stand Together in Solidarity After Attacks in New Zealand
- Metro Faith Community Gathers for NZ Prayer Vigil
- Prayer Vigil Held for Victims of New Zealand Mosque Shooting
- Hundreds Attend Prayer Vigil After New Zealand Terrorist Attack
- Oklahoma City Interfaith Leaders Respond to Atrocity in New Zealand
ACLU of Oklahoma Adam Soltani Annual Banquet Anti Shariah Laws Black Lives Matter Building Bridges Challenging Extremism Challenging Hate Civil Rights Community Service Discrimination FBI Get Out the Vote Government Affairs Hate Crimes HateFreeOKC Hate Rhetoric Hijab Interfaith Interns Islamic Centers Islamophobia Know Your Rights Law Enforcement Legal Interns Muslim Ban Muslim Day at the Capitol Muslim Veterans MYLS National No-Fly List Oklahoma Legislature Oklahoma Muslims Care Politics Prayer Vigil Promoting Peace Ramadan Refugee Crisis Religious Freedom Standing for Justice Tulsa Muslims Understanding Islam Veronica Laizure Women in Islam Youth Leadership