Tania Farzeen Mian currently serves as the lead elementary teacher at Mercy School Institute in Edmond, Oklahoma. She grew up in Toronto, Canada where she studied Medical Anthropology at the University of Toronto. After taking an interest in the education field she went on to earn her bachelors degree in early childhood education and a masters degree in Elementary Education from Liberty University in Virginia. Tania has been a resident of Oklahoma for the past 12 years and resides with her husband in south Oklahoma City.
- Gains and Losses: A Reflection on the 2018 Oklahoma Midterm Election
- Veronica Laizure: Tuesday’s Election Means a Congress That Looks More Like America
- Know Your Rights at the Polls
- 2018 Overview of Judge Retention on Oklahoma Ballot
- CAIR-OK Releases 2018 Midterm Election Candidate and State Question Guides
ACLU of Oklahoma Adam Soltani Annual Banquet Anti Shariah Laws Black Lives Matter Building Bridges Challenging Extremism Challenging Hate Civil Rights Community Service Discrimination FBI Get Out the Vote Government Affairs Hate Crimes HateFreeOKC Hate Rhetoric Hijab Interfaith Interns Islamic Centers Islamophobia Know Your Rights Law Enforcement Legal Interns Muslim Ban Muslim Day at the Capitol Muslim Veterans MYLS National No-Fly List Oklahoma Legislature Oklahoma Muslims Care Politics Prayer Vigil Promoting Peace Ramadan Refugee Crisis Religious Freedom Standing for Justice Tulsa Muslims Understanding Islam Veronica Laizure Women in Islam Youth Leadership