Saleem Dotani is a current senior at the Oklahoma State University, Stillwater campus who is studying Chemical Engineering and History. He hopes to continue with a Masters in Public Policy program and graduate to law school. Dotani’s hope is to be a leader in the public forum, and help lead his community and nation to a better future for all. Being of Pakistani descent he has seen what can happen from misinformation, fear, and passion. To counter this, he hopes to use his own experiences and passion to stand up and directly work with all sides of the community to better Oklahoma as a whole. Saleem currently is working in the Officer Program for the U.S. Marine Corps. With the lessons of conduct, discipline, and his 14 points of leadership traits he hopes to lead the charge against injustice to help those who cannot fight it themselves.
- CAIR-OK, Islamic Society to Host Former Islamophobe and Muslim Convert Richard McKinney
- Recent Tulsa Police Academy Graduate Fired After Anti-Government, Islamophobic Posts Discovered on Personal Facebook Page
- CAIR-OK Applauds Termination of Tulsa Police Officer for Islamophobic Social Media Posts.
- CAIR-OK Releases 2019 Government Affairs Report Detailing Oklahoma Muslim Civic Engagement
- Back to School Resource for Parents, Students, and Educators
ACLU of Oklahoma Adam Soltani Annual Banquet Anti Shariah Laws Black Lives Matter Building Bridges Challenging Extremism Challenging Hate Civil Rights Community Service Discrimination FBI Get Out the Vote Government Affairs Hate Crimes HateFreeOKC Hate Rhetoric Hijab Interfaith Interns Islamic Centers Islamophobia Know Your Rights Law Enforcement Legal Interns Muslim Ban Muslim Day at the Capitol Muslim Veterans MYLS National No-Fly List Oklahoma Legislature Oklahoma Muslims Care Politics Prayer Vigil Promoting Peace Ramadan Refugee Crisis Religious Freedom Standing for Justice Tulsa Muslims Understanding Islam Veronica Laizure Women in Islam Youth Leadership