Raja’ee Fatihah is a native of Tulsa, Ohlahoma. He graduated with a degree in Public Affairs & Administration and Anthropology at the University of Oklahoma with a minor in Arabic. Fatihah is currently employed at a Social Services Inspector at the Oklahoma Department of Human Services. He also serves as a Civil Affairs Specialist in the U.S. Army. His prior work experience includes working with at-risk youth with OK Office of Juvenile Affairs and as a public liaison for the University of Oklahoma Police Department. Fatihah has advocacy experience in personal health, civic engagement, voter registration and public education initiatives. He currently lives in Tulsa with my wife and 3 children.
- CAIR Oklahoma Works To Prepare For Arrival Of Afghan Refugees In OKC
- Agencies Prepare as Afghan Refugees Start Arriving in Oklahoma
- First Afghan Refugees Have Arrived in Oklahoma, Catholic Charities of OKC Says
- Council on American-Islamic Relations in Oklahoma preparing for Afghan refugees
- First Afghan Refugee Family Arrives in Oklahoma
ACLU of Oklahoma Adam Soltani Annual Banquet Anti Shariah Laws Black Lives Matter Building Bridges Challenging Extremism Challenging Hate Civil Rights Community Service Discrimination Get Out the Vote Government Affairs Hate Crimes HateFreeOKC Hate Rhetoric Hijab Interfaith Interns Islamic Centers Islamophobia Know Your Rights Lani Habrock Law Enforcement Muslim Ban Muslim Day at the Capitol Muslim Veterans MYLS National No-Fly List Oklahoma Legislature Oklahoma Muslims Care Oklahoma Standard Politics Prayer Vigil Promoting Peace Ramadan Refugee Crisis Refugees Religious Freedom Tulsa Muslims Understanding Islam Veronica Laizure Women in Islam Youth Leadership