Rachel Diggs is an active member of the California bar and a proud graduate of the University of California, Irvine (2015). Rachel was previously awarded an Equal Justice Works fellowship to help clients of the Legal Aid Foundation of Los Angeles (LAFLA) with criminal record expungement and reentry into the community. She looks forward to becoming a member of the Oklahoma bar, where she will continue to advocate for individuals and causes that advance the equal administration of the law among all in society.
- Agencies Prepare as Afghan Refugees Start Arriving in Oklahoma
- First Afghan Refugees Have Arrived in Oklahoma, Catholic Charities of OKC Says
- Council on American-Islamic Relations in Oklahoma preparing for Afghan refugees
- First Afghan Refugee Family Arrives in Oklahoma
- CAIR-OK Welcomes Arrival of First Afghan Refugees to Oklahoma
ACLU of Oklahoma Adam Soltani Annual Banquet Anti Shariah Laws Black Lives Matter Building Bridges Challenging Extremism Challenging Hate Civil Rights Community Service Discrimination Get Out the Vote Government Affairs Hate Crimes HateFreeOKC Hate Rhetoric Hijab Interfaith Interns Islamic Centers Islamophobia Know Your Rights Lani Habrock Law Enforcement Legal Interns Muslim Ban Muslim Day at the Capitol Muslim Veterans MYLS National No-Fly List Oklahoma Legislature Oklahoma Muslims Care Politics Prayer Vigil Promoting Peace Ramadan Refugee Crisis Refugees Religious Freedom Tulsa Muslims Understanding Islam Veronica Laizure Women in Islam Youth Leadership