Maleha Anwar will be a junior this fall at the University of Oklahoma. She is majoring in political science and is originally from Edmond. She is particularly passionate about immigration laws and hope to one day be able to help families that suffer due to these laws. She is excited to be interning with CAIR Oklahoma and hopes to play a role fostering a better environment for Muslims in society by promoting awareness about Islam’s true meaning.
- Back to School Resource for Parents, Students, and Educators
- Oklahoma Muslim to Mark End of Religious Pilgrimage with Communal Prayers, Celebrations
- Lani Habrock: Why ‘Go back home!” Hurts
- CAIR-OK Condemns Hate Vandalism Targeting Islamic Art Ad
- Officials Condemn Apparent Hate Vandalism Targeting Philbrook Billboard Advertising Islamic Art exhibition
ACLU of Oklahoma Adam Soltani Annual Banquet Anti Shariah Laws Black Lives Matter Building Bridges Challenging Extremism Challenging Hate Civil Rights Community Service Discrimination FBI Get Out the Vote Government Affairs Hate Crimes HateFreeOKC Hate Rhetoric Hijab Interfaith Interns Islamic Centers Islamophobia Know Your Rights Law Enforcement Legal Interns Muslim Ban Muslim Day at the Capitol Muslim Veterans MYLS National No-Fly List Oklahoma Legislature Oklahoma Muslims Care Politics Prayer Vigil Promoting Peace Ramadan Refugee Crisis Religious Freedom Standing for Justice Tulsa Muslims Understanding Islam Veronica Laizure Women in Islam Youth Leadership