Fartun Ali is a Somali-American and a junior at the University of Central Oklahoma. She is currently working toward two majors, one in biology and one in biomedical sciences with a minor in business administration. With this she hopes to achieve her goals of attending dental school and becoming a dentist. Ali is currently involved as a treasure of UCO’s Muslim Student Association and also senator of our student congress. She has wanted to get more involved in her Muslim community and interning at CAIR was a great opportunity to do just that.
- Back to School Resource for Parents, Students, and Educators
- Oklahoma Muslim to Mark End of Religious Pilgrimage with Communal Prayers, Celebrations
- Lani Habrock: Why ‘Go back home!” Hurts
- CAIR-OK Condemns Hate Vandalism Targeting Islamic Art Ad
- Officials Condemn Apparent Hate Vandalism Targeting Philbrook Billboard Advertising Islamic Art exhibition
ACLU of Oklahoma Adam Soltani Annual Banquet Anti Shariah Laws Black Lives Matter Building Bridges Challenging Extremism Challenging Hate Civil Rights Community Service Discrimination FBI Get Out the Vote Government Affairs Hate Crimes HateFreeOKC Hate Rhetoric Hijab Interfaith Interns Islamic Centers Islamophobia Know Your Rights Law Enforcement Legal Interns Muslim Ban Muslim Day at the Capitol Muslim Veterans MYLS National No-Fly List Oklahoma Legislature Oklahoma Muslims Care Politics Prayer Vigil Promoting Peace Ramadan Refugee Crisis Religious Freedom Standing for Justice Tulsa Muslims Understanding Islam Veronica Laizure Women in Islam Youth Leadership