My name is Emad Khan. I was born in Chicago and I have lived in Oklahoma since middle school. I am a student at UCO majoring in communications. I am a writer and I often enjoy writing about our generation and the struggles we go through. Recently, I wrote expressing my concerns about the mental health we go through for someone on the spectrum because I am concerned about our lack of refined social skills due to widespread digital media. I go by Ed. I play basketball on Tuesdays and Thursdays with friends 4-5. I am usually the youngest. My interests in the future is to always focus on writing.
- Viewpoint: Neighborly acts of kindness toward refugees make a difference for them and you
- CAIR-OK Launches Okie Muslim Voter Portal in Advance of June Primary Election
- ‘Triage effort from multiple entities’: Afghan Students Settling in Oklahoma
- Week 15 Recap: Sine Die, Special Sessions, and More
- Week 14 Legislative Recap
2022 Legislative Session ACLU of Oklahoma Adam Soltani Afghan Refugees Annual Banquet Anti Shariah Laws Black Lives Matter Building Bridges Challenging Extremism Challenging Hate Civil Rights Discrimination Get Out the Vote Government Affairs Hate Crimes HateFreeOKC Hate Rhetoric Hijab Interfaith Interns Islamic Centers Islamophobia Know Your Rights Lani Habrock Law Enforcement Muslim Ban Muslim Day at the Capitol Muslim Veterans MYLS National No-Fly List Oklahoma Legislature Oklahoma Muslims Care Oklahoma Standard Politics Prayer Vigil Promoting Peace Ramadan Refugee Crisis Refugees Religious Freedom Tulsa Muslims Understanding Islam Veronica Laizure Youth Leadership