My name is Emad Khan. I was born in Chicago and I have lived in Oklahoma since middle school. I am a student at UCO majoring in communications. I am a writer and I often enjoy writing about our generation and the struggles we go through. Recently, I wrote expressing my concerns about the mental health we go through for someone on the spectrum because I am concerned about our lack of refined social skills due to widespread digital media. I go by Ed. I play basketball on Tuesdays and Thursdays with friends 4-5. I am usually the youngest. My interests in the future is to always focus on writing.
- Guest Column: I’m heartbroken about Mideast war. Is there nothing I can do?
- Oklahomans Rally in Support of Palestine, Call for End to Violence Amid Middle East Crisis
- CAIR-OK to Join Oklahomans Against the Occupation Rally for Palestine
- Oklahoma City Muslims Speak Out Against Treatment of Palestinians in War-torn Gaza
- ‘Prayers for Palestine’ Event to Take Place Friday With Increased Security
2022 Legislative Session 2023 Legislative Session ACLU of Oklahoma Adam Soltani Afghan Refugees Annual Banquet Anti Shariah Laws Black Lives Matter Building Bridges Challenging Extremism Challenging Hate Civil Rights Discrimination Elections2022 Get Out the Vote Government Affairs Hate Crimes Hate Rhetoric Hijab Interfaith Interns Islamic Centers Islamophobia Know Your Rights Lani Habrock Law Enforcement Muslim Ban Muslim Day at the Capitol MYLS National No-Fly List Oklahoma Legislature Oklahoma Muslims Care Oklahoma Standard Politics Prayer Vigil Promoting Peace Ramadan Refugee Crisis Refugees Religious Freedom Tulsa Muslims Understanding Islam Veronica Laizure Youth Leadership