Armando Melendez is a 2L at the University of Oklahoma College of Law. In 2016, he graduated with a B.A. in Criminology. He is a member of OU Law’s arbitration competition team, where his team won the regional championship and will be competing for a national title. His passions include lobbying for criminal justice reform and working to eliminate stigma surrounding mental health through community engagement. After law school, he plans to apply to work within the intelligence community.
- Oklahoma Muslims Share Message of Peace, Charity at End of Ramadan
- Oklahoma Muslims to Mark End of Ramadan with Prayers
- Creating Community Connections During Ramadan
- CAIR Oklahoma to Hold 5th Annual Ramadan Iftar with Keynote Speaker Congresswoman Kendra Horn
- Leaders Encourages Vigilance Following Anti-Islam Demonstration
ACLU of Oklahoma Adam Soltani Annual Banquet Anti Shariah Laws Black Lives Matter Building Bridges Challenging Extremism Challenging Hate Civil Rights Community Service Discrimination FBI Get Out the Vote Government Affairs Hate Crimes HateFreeOKC Hate Rhetoric Hijab Interfaith Interns Islamic Centers Islamophobia Know Your Rights Law Enforcement Legal Interns Muslim Ban Muslim Day at the Capitol Muslim Veterans MYLS National No-Fly List Oklahoma Legislature Oklahoma Muslims Care Politics Prayer Vigil Promoting Peace Ramadan Refugee Crisis Religious Freedom Standing for Justice Tulsa Muslims Understanding Islam Veronica Laizure Women in Islam Youth Leadership